- April 11th - April 12th, 2016: I will be in London to discuss program equivalence at the Workshop on Program Equivalence.
- April 2nd - April 3rd, 2016: I will talk about proving program equivalence using matching logic at WRLA 2016 as part of the tutorial "Program Verification using Reachability Logic" given by Grigore Rosu, Andrei Stefanescu and myself.
- Stefan Ciobaca, Dorel Lucanu, Vlad Rusu, Grigore Rosu, A language-independent proof system for full program equivalence. Formal Aspects of Computing, 2016.
- Stefan Ciobaca, Dorel Lucanu, Vlad Rusu, Grigore Rosu, A Theoretical Foundation for Programming Languages Aggregation. WADT 2014 post-proceedings, LNCS 9463, 2015.
- Stefan Ciobaca, Dorel Lucanu, Vlad Rusu, Grigore Rosu, A Language-Independent Proof System for Mutual Program Equivalence. ICFEM 2014.
- Andrei Stefanescu, Stefan Ciobaca, Radu Mereuta, Brandon M. Moore, Traian-Florin Serbanuta, Grigore Rosu, All-Path Reachability Logic, RTA-TLCA 2014.
- Stefan Ciobaca, Reducing Partial Equivalence to Partial Correctness. SYNASC 2014.
- Stefan Ciobaca, From Small-Step Semantics to Big-Step Semantics, Automatically, IFM 2013.
- Grigore Rosu, Andrei Stefanescu, Stefan Ciobaca and Brandon M. Moore, One-Path Reachability Logic, LICS 2013.
- Grigore Rosu, Andrei Stefanescu, Stefan Ciobaca and Brandon Moore, Reachability Logic, Technical Report, July 2012. PDF
- Stefan Ciobaca, From Small-step Semantics to Big-step Semantics, Automatically, Summer School on Language Frameworks 2012, SSLF 2012, Sinaia, Romania.
- Rohit Chadha, Stefan Ciobaca, Steve Kremer, Automated Verification of Equivalence Properties of Cryptographic Protocols. ESOP 2012: 108-127 PDF
I am looking for excellent students who want to work with me on projects like these (pdf version). If you would like to work with me on such a project, please email me your CV together with a short paragraph explaining what project you would like and why you think you are the right person for that project.
Competitive Programming (Winter Semester 2014-2015)
Older teaching material (before 2014-2015)
I defended my PhD thesis on the security of cryptographic protocols at ENS Cachan on December 9th, 2011.
I now contribute to the K Tool, a framework for giving executable semantics to programming languages.
Last modified: Thu Mar 31 08:34:17 EEST 2016