C301 (C Building, 1st Floor)
Friday, 10-12 or on request;
- F. L. Tiplea, I. Leahu - " The Reversible Released Form of Petri Nets and Its Applications to Soundness of Workflow Nets "
published in IEEE volume IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, Volume:46, Issue: 2, p. 303-312, 2016
- I. Leahu -
"Linear Algebraic Approach for Home Markings in Live and Bounded Equal Conflict Systems "
- 2010 12th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing (SYNASC)
- I. Leahu, F.L. Tiplea -
"The Confluence Property for Petri Nets and Its Applications"
- published in IEEE volume 2011 13th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing 2006
- I. Leahu, A. Sava, Z. Achour, N. Rezg -
"A control Synthesis Tool for Time Discrete Event Systems"
- published in Computational Engineering in Systems Applications, IMACS Multiconference on Volume:1, p. 919-926.
- I. Olga -
"Safety Properties for Petri Nets",
Technical Report TR
02-04, Faculty of Computer Science, "Al. I. Cuza" University
R. Melinte, O. Oanea, I. Olga, F.L. Tiplea - "The Home Marking Problem and Some Related Concepts",
Cybernetica, 15(3), 2002.
- May 2005 - September 2005 INRIA Internship Program, MACSI team, coordinators: A. Sava, N. Rezg