In contextul suspendarii activitatii didactice fata in fata, activitatea didactica se va desfasura online. Detalii aditionale vor fi furnizate saptamanal in pagina fiecarei discipline si prin e-mail.
Consultatiile se vor desfasura de asemenea online. Programarea acestora se va face la cerere prin e-mail.
Spring 2021: Event Based Systems (Masters course)
The course is centered on topics related to distributed systems where event processing is a fundamental component. Various problems related to aspects like scalability, dependability and security are taken into consideration. Industry applications in cloud environments and related to big data will be discussed. Well-known platforms (e.g., Storm) that can be used for development of event processing applications will be used in hands-on labs.
EBS course description sheet: in Romanian - in English
Fall 2021: Blockchain - Foundations and Applications
Masters course - in collaboration with Andrei Arusoaie
- Event Based Systems (masters course) - Al. I. Cuza University (2016-2021), Iasi
- Security of Computer Networks (labs) - Al. I. Cuza University (2010,2015-2021), Iasi
- Computer Networks (labs) - Al. I. Cuza University (2008-2010,2014-2021), Iasi
- Information Security (labs) - Al. I. Cuza University (2014-2021), Iasi
- Object Oriented Programming (labs) - Al. I. Cuza University (2015), Iasi
- Concurrency (labs) - University of Neuchâtel (2011-2014)